Friday, August 27, 2010

San Diego...or as some say....San Diaaaago

Heather had a blowout outside of San Diego the same time we were leaving. So we stopped and saved the damsel in destress. Thanks again for all the hospitality and kindness Heather and Justin. You guys are great!
Nobody could pull off a hat like that but Mike!

This was a little oasis outside of San Diego that we hiked to.
Jer and I with Heather's crew at the waterfall.
Fish tacos were our primary diet while in San Diego. I know what your thinking...a fish in a taco???.....sounds crazy..but my theory is that in the bible...when it references mana...it was talking about fish tacos!
My first encounter with seaweed. And as you can see....I got a little too much son playing volleyball in San Diego.
Team America! The most intimidating group of guys we have ever encountered.

Some good friends we made in San Diego on the volleyball courts. The guy in the middle (Jesse), belongs to a band called the SMART BROTHERS. I have a feeling you will here that name again someday.

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun when you guys were here!! I have so many memories...me almost dying on the hike while you guys did it at ease, eating a pork roast at 11:00 at night after Jeremiah ran a marathon to get bread, you guys being Godsend and changing my tire, all the awesome meals you made in the dutch oven, just to name a few. Oh and I heard later that you guys were trying to be way too nice by not telling me my airconditioner in my car didn't work as well as I thought. :) So funny!!!! You seriously could have told me. I love your adventurous spirits and I think it's great you're doing this trip together!---Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been patiently waiting to see the San Diego pics! You amaze me with your travels. You are two brave souls! You do know it just wasn't a coincidence that you were only minutes away from Heather when she had her flat tire. God had you right where He wanted you at the most precise time! Have fun on your memorable journey of life! I hear you're great cooks too! :o) Have Fun,,,,Judy Lewis

    ReplyDelete